Information

Hello! My name is Izumi Shoji.I am a vegetarian living in Tokyo.
My first English book will be out soon,so I started this blog in English.
Though I'm not good at English,I will update this blog once aweek.Please come and enjoy!
Click here to read my Japanese blog which everyday I update showing recipes of my original cuisines of vegetables.)

Jul 1, 2011

fried tomato

Hello! I am happy to see you again. I will update this blog once a week.
It's so hot the last few days in Tokyo.

Well, let me introduce today's cuisine.Today's recipe is a fried tomato.Fry tomatoes are juicy and fresh!
This is my favorite dish.


ingredients for 1 person

1/2 tomato
1/4 tsp salt
2tbsp flour
1 1/2 tbc water
Bread crumbs
Olive oil

Cut the tomato,and sprinkle salt on the tomatoes.

Mix flour and water in a bowl.

Put tomatoes in a bowl and mix.

Coat with bread crumbs around the tomatoes.

In a wok,heat the olive oil,and deep-fry until crisp and golden brown.Drain on kitchen paper.

Well,ready to serve fried tomatoes.Please eat this dish piping hot!

This blog is updated once a week, in the right side, I will briefly introduce my Japanese blog recipe.Please come and enjoy! See you next week!

I am also sending information on face book.
The Japanese Vegetarian Kitchen

ファンページも宣伝する

3 comments:

  1. It looks delicious ^^
    This evening I'll try them.
    Thanks for posting your recipies, it's very interesting and useful.

    Nori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Nutrition Blog is food, vegetable, fruit and health food of the internet on your browser. My site is learning many tutorial & online earning. so my site share you friends If you want to earn money to sit on your home, you can follow my site http://freelancetube.blogspot.com/

    I have listed there a lot of Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials, Earning Tutorials, etc. There will not any hamper for you to visit my site rather you will be benefited.

    http://freelancetube.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic article with very good information, here I would like to thank you for sharing for such nice article and looking forward for more articles in futures. I love to read this types of articles. Japanese food orchard

    ReplyDelete